Where can I find information?

Information about play schemes, breakfast clubs, after school clubs and registered out of school care can be found on Surrey County Council's Family Information Service. This service provides information, advice and assistance to parents of children and young people aged 0 to 19 years old (up to 25 years old for young people with special needs). They also provide information on what to look out for when deciding on a place for your child.

Spelthorne play scheme vouchers

As funding allows, Spelthorne Borough Council operates a scheme which offers families in receipt of certain benefits the opportunity of subsidised play scheme places. Application forms are sent to eligible families in spring each year for the summer holiday period. Contact Leisure Services for more information.