- You are in:
- / A-Z index
The A-Z area contains an alphabetical list of pages on the Spelthorne Borough Council site.
Removing abandoned vehicles from roads is a service provided by Spelthorne Borough Council. You can report an abandoned vehicle by completing our online form.
- Abandoned vehicles reporting form
- Access keys
Accessible Transport Guide
A guide to accessible transport and concessions available for people of all ages around Spelthorne. Please note that you must pre-book if you wish to use the disabled ramps at the railway stations.
- Activ Staines Business Finder
Active lifestyle and health living
Details of local activities to help stay physically, socially and mentally healthy. Plus information about local health and support services within the Borough.
- Adopted Local Plan
- Adopting a family member
Adoption is the legal process where parental rights and responsibilities for a child are given to a person who is not the child's birth parent.
- Adoption enquiries
- Adoption history of documents
- Adoption of Allocations DPD
- Adoption records
- Adult learning
Adult social care
Adult social care services are provided by Surrey County Council.
- Adult Social Care and Children's Services Surrey County Council
Adults and older people
Independence is something we all want for as long as possible. We provide a range of services to help residents aged 55 and over to lead an active, independent and fulfilling life.
Advice to businesses and employees
Risk assessments, work place temperatures, work breaks starting a new business.
- Affordable housing
- After school clubs, breakfast clubs and play schemes
After school, breakfast clubs and play schemes
Information about play schemes, breakfast clubs, after school clubs and registered out of school care in Spelthorne can be found using Surrey County Council's
- Air quality - Glossary of terms
Air quality - latest news
Hot topics on air quality
Air quality - latest reports
Download copies of the latest review and assessment reports.
Air quality - making a difference
What can the Council and residents do to improve air quality?
Air quality - Monitoring data
Information on the Council's air quality monitoring network and past data
- Air quality - monitoring locations
Air quality - Planning guidance
Spelthorne's air quality policies
Air quality - Smoke
Information about bonfires and smoke control areas
Air quality - where I live
Find out about air quality levels where you live
Air quality and health
How can air quality levels affect health?
- Alcohol and entertainment
- Allotment sites
- Allotment websites
The popularity of allotments has increased in recent years with a growing interest in producing your own cheap, freshly grown food and the opportunity to escape, for a short time, from the stresses of everyday life.
- Allotments - renting
The allotments competition is an annual event that recognises the hard work and dedication plot holders put in to their allotment plots.
- Animal boarding establishments licence
Animals - dead
We provide a collection service for animals killed on the highways.
- Annual Monitoring Report (AMR)
Tackling antisocial behaviour in Spelthorne
- Anti-social behaviour incident diary
- Appeals against planning decisions
- Approved food premises
- Are you considering placing your baby for adoption?
Art Open Day
Our art open days take place at the Resource Centre, Staines Park, Commercial Road, TW18 2QJ
- Article 4 Directions
Arts and heritage
Arts and craft activities for children, museum information plus discover the history of Spelthorne.
Arts and heritage funding
Groups and organisations which support the arts and heritage
- Artwalk - The Staines Public Art Trail
- Ashford library
- Ashford multi storey car park
Ashford's 'High Street', Church Road, is competing for the Government backed 'Mary Portas' award, with a prize of up to £100,000 to use on improving the area for residents, workers and visitors.
- Assessment of open space, sport and recreation provision
Asylum and immigration
Asylum and immigration issues are dealt with by the UK Border Agency
Next meeting: 27 June 2013 at 7.30pm
- Audit Committee agendas and minutes 2007 - 2010
- Audit Committee agendas and minutes 2011
- Audit Committee agendas and minutes 2012
- Audit Committee agendas and minutes 2013
Audit Committee Members 2012-2013
Conservative - six seats Liberal Democrat - one seat
- Audit of Accounts year ended 31 March 2012
- Adoption - Information and support for birth families members
- Adoption - Information and support for families with adopted children
- Adoption - Information on becoming an adopter
- Adoption types