Change of name

If your name has recently changed you can complete an online registration. Alternatively, you can complete a pdf icon change of name form [557kb] which will require you to provide a copy of one of the following:

  • marriage or civil partnership certificate
  • Deed Poll or amended birth certificate
  • copy of passport