Birth, death, marriage and civil partnerships

Information and advice on registering a birth, death, marriage or civil partnerships

Surrey County Council provide services for births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships. Whether you are registering a birth or a death, making arrangements for your wedding or civil partnership,  tracing your family history or ordering copy certificates, the County Council will be able to help you.