Community safety information

On this page you will find information about antisocial behaviour and advice on how it can be tackled, how to report abandoned vehicles, information on the Council's CCTV operation, how to report graffiti, where to get help with neighbour issues and how to contact the Council's community safety team.

To report a crime on-line contact Surrey Police or call 101 for non-emergencies. For emergencies please call 999.