Nuisance record sheets

If nuisances persist, it is helpful if the complaint can be supported with evidence in the form of an accurate record of the frequency and duration of the nuisance. This record should cover 21 days continuously and be a true account of what was observed as it may be used as evidence in a Court of law.

If your complaint is of persistent nuisance from one source please print a copy of the record sheet relevant to the nuisance and return to:

Environmental Health
Council Offices
Knowle Green
TW18 1XB

If there is no relevant log sheet available please contact Environmental Health to discuss the issue.