Moving house

If you move house you can update your information at If you do not have access to the internet please contact Electoral Services.

Please note if you are moving house, you have a duty to also advise Council Tax.

Electoral Registration is separate to Council Tax as there is different criteria for payment of Council Tax and registering to vote.