Housing help for younger people

Surrey County Council Youth Support Service (YSS) offers support to young people and their families.

YSS can help young people if they:

  • are not safe
  • have been told to leave
  • have a broken relationship with their parents

If you are a young person in need of help you should:

  • talk to your youth support officer (if you have one)
  • talk to your youth centre worker
  • email ysshomeless.prevention@surreycc.gov.uk directly if you don't know where to turn, or call 01483 519198