Urgent housing need

If you are homeless or facing homelessness, you can contact our team for advice and help. If you need to come and see us, we can make an appointment for you.

If you have any of these documents, you must bring them with you:

  • notice to quit
  • mortgage details and associated correspondence
  • court papers
  • passport or other proof that you are entitled to live in England
  • pregnancy certificate
  • proof of where you have lived during the last five years
  • your tenancy agreement

If you are homeless and 16 or 17 years old please contact the Youth Homelessness Prevention Service 01483 519198 and outside of office hours 01483 517898 or email ysshomeless.prevention@surreycc.gov.uk.